Monday, February 9, 2009


No comments:

The aim of every artist is to arrest motion, which is life, by artifical means and hold is fixed so that a hundred years later, when a stranger looks at it, it moves again since it is life.
-William Faulkner-

About Me

Snellville, Georgia, United States
I am an heirloom inspired boutique that specializes in the imagery of the soul. Capturing the past and the present in a heart felt way from the gift of my Lord, is truly a blessing. Being a portrait artist and capturing the soul through imagery is truly rewarding. I have been photographing now for 10 years, starting my business in 1998. I started my degree as an art major, but having taken every art class I was left with one more elective. I choose photography and this is where the journey began. I absolutely fell in love with the art of photography and the instant gratification that came along with the exposure. The artist in me that loves the porcelain skin, muted colors, and dusty glow of crackle paint on vintage paintings is truly an inspiration for where my career is heading. The love I have for the old world and the heirloom feel has driven me back to the original capture of imagery, paintings.